Technical Supply Specifications
- Zero backlash at ultra high resolution
- Dry lubrication due to coatings
- Suitable in wide temperature range
- Step with in the range of nm
- Robust control without feedback system
Thanks to the dry lubrication and the materials that are used, the KeevoDrive® HighVac 10mm - type 1 is especially well suited for applications in extreme environmental conditions. The positioning unit is driven by a stepper motor with 20 steps per rotation, which allows the system to be operated in a simple, open loop control. The micro positioning system relies on an eccentric with eccentricity of 2000 µm, thereby making possible a travel range of up to 4000 µm. Compact, reliable and equipped with a zero-backlash MaalonDrive® gear with reduction ratio of 1000:1 at the core of the system.