Technical Supply Specifications
- Vacuum suitable lubrication
- Robust control without feedback system
- Zero backlash with optimised fit between speed and resolution
- Custom designed tool holder
- Custom designed output shaft
The BryleeDrive® HighVac 40mm - type 1 micro positioning system, which is designed for use in high-vacuum environments and lubricated with Fomblin, combines four movement axes in the smallest of spaces. All four axes of the micro positioning system are driven by stepper motors with 200 steps per rotation and can thereby easily be operated in an open loop control. The rotative axes are also equipped with application-specific adapters by means of which the system can be integrated in the application without additional effort. At the heart of this multi-axis microsystem are zero-backlash MaalonDrive® gears with a reduction ratio of 160:1.