Technical Supply Specifications
- Zero backlash at ultra high resolution
- Integrated flexure hinghes
- Robust control without feedback system
- Connecting cable assembled
- Step with in the range of single nm
The KeevoDrive® HighAcc 20mm - type 1 micro positioning system combines an eccentric input system with flexure hinge kinematics, thereby allowing movements to be realised in the single-digit nanometre range. The flexure hinge kinematics consists, on the one hand, of a lever system for further reducing the movement and, on the other, of linear guides for connecting the application. The system can easily be operated in an open loop control, as it is driven by a stepper motor with 20 steps per rotation. At the core of this micro system is a zero-backlash MaalonDrive® gear with a reduction ratio of 1000:1.
|P-003||Ratio||i||1000 : 1|