Technical Supply Specifications
- Zero backlash at ultra high resolution
- Dry lubrication due to coatings
- Suitable in wide temperature range
- Step with in the range of nm
- Robust control without feedback system
Thanks to the dry lubrication and the materials that are used, the KeevoDrive® HighVac 10mm - type 1 is especially well suited for applications in extreme environmental conditions. The positioning unit, which is constructed for use in high-vacuum environments, is equipped with a stepper motor with 20 steps per rotation and thereby allows the system to be operated in a simple, open loop control. The micro positioning system is based on an eccentric with eccentricity of 1000 µm, thereby making possible a travel range of up to 2000 µm. At the core of this exceptionally reliable micro system is a zero-backlash MaalonDrive® gear with a reduction ratio of 1000:1.