Technical Supply Specifications
- Zero backlash at optimised fit between speed and resolution
- Dry lubrication due to coatings
- Suitable in wide temperature range
- Step with in the range of nm
- Robust control without feedback system
Thanks to the dry lubrication and materials that are used, the KeevoDrive® Space 10mm - type 1 is especially well suited for mastering challenges that come with applications outside of the earth´s atmosphere. The extremely compact and lightweight positioning unit is equipped with a stepper motor with 20 steps per rotation and thereby allows the system to be operated in a simple, open loop control. Building on an eccentric with eccentricity of 1000 µm, a travel range of up to 2000 µm is possible. At the heart of this precise and reliable micro system is a zero-backlash MaalonDrive® gear with a reduction ratio of 160:1.